Teflon Hose Ends 200 Series
This category contains the Speedflow 200 series Teflon hose ends that are designed and manufactured to precise AN hose dimensions. In this category we list the following types of Teflon Hose Ends.
Speedflow Teflon Hose Ends
- AN straight, AN 45 deg and AN 90 deg manufactured from Aluminium
- -06 AN 120 deg, 150 deg and 180 deg hose ends
- AN straight, AN 45 deg and AN 90 deg manufactured from steel with ENS protective plating
- Banjo hose ends manufactured from Aluminium
- Banjo hose ends manufactured from steel with ENS protective plating
- Special fixed female hose ends
- Special fixed male hose ends
- Metric and BSP hose ends including a version specifically designed for the Smiths oil pressure gauge
CompatibilityOur Teflon hose ends will fit any compatible stainless steel braided AN Teflon hose that does not have the additional plastic coating. If you wish to use plastic coated Teflon hose you will need to remove the coating to allow the olive fixing nut (sometimes called the B nut) to go onto the hose. This is not a desirable thing to do because it looks untidy and can create a section of hose that may be prone to kink.
Our 200 series Teflon hose is listed in the Speedflow Hoses category.
MaterialOur AN Teflon Hose Ends are machined from two types of material. The aluminium versions use marine quality 6061 aluminium with an anodised finish. The steel Teflon hose ends are plated using the Electroless Nickel process. This gives a uniform protective coating, providing high degrees of corrosion resistance and lubricity. As standard our aluminium Teflon AN Hose Ends are finished in a black or black and blue anodised finish.
We offer a Custom Anodising service if you want a special colour, you can read more about Custom Anodising here.